Sunday, 8 September 2013

My rainbow from Collistar




When I saw the new collection of nail polish with gel-effect from Collistar I decided that they would be all mine. And as soon as possible I bought a dozen of these beauties, and now I want to share my joy with you.

Let's start with the general specifications.

All lacquers are applied easily, but the first layer lies with bald spots, the second layer gives a smooth finish. It is important to apply very carefully and clearly, because applying twice or thrice on the same spot brings to appearance of the bald spots.
The polish dries very quickly. It stays on my nails 4 days without any problem.

The brush is classic - a long, thin, very comfortable to use.

The volume is 6 ml. I think it is very good, because they will not thicken for the next season.
The lacquers don't stain the nails when you remove them. I used sometimes without base coat and even in that case the color of the nail plate didn't change.  It makes me happy))

They do not contain toluene and formaldehyde.

Now, specific to each nail polish.

Collistar Gloss Nail Lacquer Gel Effect  №578 Rosso Impulsiva/Impulsive Red


It is a cherry-red jelly with a stunning high gloss. It is like you have a molten glass on your nails. The lacquer has a liquid consistency thus even with  the two layers the regrown part of the nail can be visible.


You can see the ripe cherry notes in the shade.


The glass essence is clearly visible here.



Collistar Gloss Nail Lacquer Gel Effect № 542 Arancio Solare/Sunny Orange



It is a mandarin for me, one of my favorite and often wearable lacquers.
It has a ripping, stunning and  rich color. The lacquer has a creamy consistency and is easily applied..





Collistar Gloss Nail Lacquer Gel Effect № 538 Giallo Ambiziosa/Ambitious Yellow



It's a mango, ripe and juicy.  If you want to feel the summer - buy this one, and summer mood will not take long. The lacquer gives perfect gloss and stunning colour.






Gloss Nail Lacquer Gel Effect  №534 Verde Dinamica/Dynamic Green






This lacquer has a color of a late spring foliage. I love it for brightness and juiciness. It has also creamy consistency and gives perfect gloss.





Collistar Gloss Nail Lacquer Gel Effect  № 568 Azzurro Spensierata/Thoughtless Blue




This one has a color of a blue sky, deep and bright.
I can say no more, let's admire!






Collistar Gloss Nail Lacquer Gel Effect № 571 Blu Grintosa/Spirited Blue



What a color!!! It is one of my favorite - pure blue as cornflowers, like a wild plum. And his luster  reminds me the gemstones!




Collistar Gloss Nail Lacquer Gel Effect  № 561 Viola Misteriosa/Mysterious Violet

It's a pure violet, deep and bright. I like that it is not so dark - perfect for  summer.

in the shadow




sun




Price — 7,5 euro
Rating — 5+