Monday, 9 September 2013

Estee Lauder EyeShadow Duo Pure Color №11 Shells


 Today I will tell about my favorite eyeshadow from  Estee Lauder.



A wonderful golden box with a monogram EL, very light, from high quality plastic, easy to open and to close. There is a small mirror and a brush, which I often use. Design, of course, is very pretty, but Guerlain is still a leader for me.


 
The shadows are well pigmented and  are applied without problems, do not crumble, they stay without the basis half a day, with the basis - to the evening of even longer! The first (left) color is pink, very gentle, I would say pale, with a little bit shine, but it is so unobtrusive that gives almost matte finish. I put it all on the  eyelid.  The second (right) color - purple-taupe has more shine, but  it is not very noticeable too. Thus you can create a very soft make up.  I use it to the outer corner of the eyelid.
 Swatches





















Price -33 euro
Rating - 5+