Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Collistar Gloss Nail Lacquer Gel Effect # 513 Neutro French





Hello, my dears!
I am again with a Collistar-review. Let me intoduce the hero -  Collistar Gloss Nail Lacquer Gel Effect # 513 Neutro French

And I will begin with the description of the color. It is very delicate shade of color of warm milk with a faint pink. It reminds me Lingerie Guerlain and Ballerina Chanel , but with a more pronounced beige mid-tone.


This is a perfect nail polish for a French manicure. It gives a translucent cover in one layer, in two is more dense but the nail tips  can be seen.


The specifications are, as always, impeccable. The lacquer has a liquid consistency, is easy to apply, quick-drying (2 layers for 20 minutes) and stays 5 days easily. It has a beautiful glossy finish.



I am particularly pleased with the fact that this color is perfectly suited for any clothes, and is appropriate for work, and for the party.
I love him dearly:D

Price - 7,50 euro
Rating - 5