Wednesday, 23 October 2013

My body care from Collistar



Hallo, my dears!
The heroes of my post today will be the body care products from Collistar, which I use regularly for already 2 years.



1. Collistar Thermoactive Talasso Scrub (reshaping exfoliating salts with phytoextracts and essentials oils)

The legendary scrub, the bestseller and, I dare say, the trump of the Italian brand.
Thermoactive Talasso-Scrub (reshaping exfoliating salts with phytoextracts and essential oils)
A special heat-effect thalasso treatment designed to exfoliate and reshape the body.
Exfoliating action - Sea salts leave the skin instantly smoother, brighter and more toned.
Remodelling effectiveness - Six different plant extracts with strong lipolitic proper ties act in synergy to reduce accumulations of fat. Their effectiveness is boosted by the heat effect, which stimulates the skin microcirculation and helps the active principles to penetrate, and by the draining action performed by osmosis by the sea salts.
Revitalizing power - Lavender and rosemary essential oils revive the skin and give energy and wellbeing to the organism.

What can I add? I am delighted with this scrub, it's my first scrub and I will remain faithful to him for a long time. A stunning fragrance of essential oils gives me the feeling that I am not at home in the bathroom, but in a spa treatment in a salon. About the effect of loosing weight I can not judge, because I have nothing to loose:D.


Ingredients: maris sal, glycerin, propylene glycol, ceteareth-22, lavandula angustifolia oil, silica, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, commiphora mukul resin extract, coleus forskohlii root extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, hedera helis leaf/stem extract, fucus vesiculosus extract, chondrus crispus extract, glucose, polysorbate 20, ceteth-2, steareth-2, laureth-2, myreth-2, alcohol, aqua, linalool, sodium lauryl sulfate, limonene, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, ci 19140, ci 14700, benzophenone-4.

I mix the product with a spatula and massage it over the dry body. Almost immediately I feel the warmth. It is particularly very convenient to use it  in the winter, when you go to shower, and the bathroom is still fresh.
The oils are instantly absorbed into the skin and only salts remain on the body, which I actively scrub. After that I rinse it off under the shower with firming oil and I even do not need a moisturizer - the skin is very smooth.
Particularly I pleased with mega volume - 700 gr. This jar is enough for me for 3 months, using one time a week.
Price - 44,25 euro
 Mark -  5+++++

2. Collistar Firming Shower Oil

My second favorite -   shower oil.

What says the manufacture: a daily beauty treatment which guarantees perfect hygiene and silky-soft skin. The result of an extremely advanced technology, this oil is based on a highly concentrated mix of pure oils and extracts of linden and rose, which cleanse the body gently, leaving it soft and moisturized even without the use of after-bath products, and contributes to giving tone, vitality and compactness to the skin, preventing slackening and making it extraordinarily smooth and silky. The dual function of perfect cleansing and treatment is carried out by simply massaging a small amount onto the damp body and rinsing it off with the shower spray. The dermo-nourishing and emollient substances perform a firming and moisturizing action on the skin. The delicacy of the product makes it ideal for use after exposure to the sun and for prolonging the tan.
 This oil is water dark brown color with a specific herbal odor. Maybe someone finds this fragrance unpleasant, but I'm delighted with it.

Ingredients: polysorbate 20, aqua, tea-lauryl sulfate, PEG-7, glyceryl cocoate, propylene glycol, octyldodecanol, tilia cordata extract, rosa centifolia extract, aloe barbadensis extract, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, 5-bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, parfum, CI 16255, CI 19140, CI 42090, amyl cinnamal, limonene, citronellol, geraniol.
I use the oil in two ways.
The first (care): after using a scrub, just put oil on the skin, massaging and rinse it off. I want to draw your attention that with this method of applying the oil does not foam.
The second (cleansing): I put the oil on a washcloth, it makes foam and cleanses the skin, after which it does not even need an additional moisture. But I occasionally use a fluid, which will be described below.

 Price -  29, 95 euro
 Mark -  5+

3. Collistar Elasticizing Dermoplastic Fluid


From manufacture: recommended especially for dry skin lacking in elasticity, this rich fluid supplies the skin tissues with extra nourishment, thanks to a mix of unrefined wheat germ oil, vegetable ‘collagen’ and allantoin. Ideal after bath or shower, it is quickly absorbed and leaves the body smooth, toned and silky. Used regularly, it effectively prevents the skin from slackening and keeps it soft and velvety.

 Fluid is a liquid white color cream without any specific odor.
Ingredients: aqua, parafinum liquidum, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 61, laureth-23, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, triticum vulgare germ oil, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, allantoin, niacinamide, inositol, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, imidazolidinyl urea, dmdm hydantoin, methylparaben, propylparaben, bht, profumo/parfum, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, cinnamyl alcohol, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, isoeugenol, linalool.

 It is a perfect fluid. I use it after shower for the whole body paying more attention to the legs, because the skin there is much dryer. I am very satisfied with the effect: my skin becomes smooth, nourished, particularly my knees.


 Price -  29 euro
 Rating -  5