Thursday, 24 October 2013

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss # 53 Golden Pearl



Hallo, dears!
I want to share my delight from the purchase with you.
I bought it when it was 40% discount for all lipsticks and lip-glosses by ICI PARIS XL. I couldn't resist and bought long-awaited gloss from YSL.




It is my first gloss from YSL. I have the lipstick, but I am not very happy with it: it is dancing with tambourines to apply it perfect. But now it's not about the lipsticks but the gloss. It is very pleasant to hold it in  the hands.


The color is amazing. It is not even the color but gold and pink shimmer that  forms a mirror-effect on the lips with sparkling gold mother-of-pearl. 
A high shine lip gloss with real 24-carat-gold flecks. It contains also (so pleasant to know:D) 0.2% of 24-carat gold.




Gloss is equipped with a brush, which is very soft and comfortable to use.
Characteristics

The gloss is non-sticky (while other girls complain about it I don't noticed such a negative effect) and moisturing. It has a complex of nourishing oils (nigelle and cameline oils) protects the lips while providing total comfort.
The gloss is rather thick, it is easy to apply, it stays on my lips even during eating and  it doesn't going to a white strip. 
The smell is also very nice, sweet and fruity.

Swatches



in the shadow



in the sun




compete look


To sum up, I want to say that I'm really happy with the purchase. I liked it even more than  Chanel lip gloss:D
Price - 28.50 (but it cost me 17 euro)  
Rating - 5 +