Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

Yves Saint Laurent Radiant Blush #2




Hello, dears!
Lately I became addicted to blush. I cannot leave home without using it. And I want to tell you about my next purchase.



This blush I bought in Internet shop without testing and even without reading any reviews.
And I am amazed with a new design: the palette is larger than one from the old collection and the brush is inside instead of being in a pouch. 

It is pleasant to hold it  but not comfortable to have it in the bag because of the size. 

The black velvet pouch protects against damage 

I liked the brush, it is very soft, convenient, and large but I don't use it preferring Dior. 


There is only 4g, it is not much and using the blush brush it covers all four segments


The quality of the blush is very high, it is lightweight, easy to blend and long-wearing. But it is not very pigmented. I need 2-3 touches to make it visible. Frankly speaking I am satisfied with it because I don't like very bright cheeks especially this color  is not suitable for.
The color is very beautiful.  It is soft peach which harmonizes perfectly with beige tones. The blush is divided into 4 segments: 2 matte and 2 with shimmer. The matte has pink under-tone, and segments with shimmer have silver glitters that are almost invisible on the face.

Swatches




I am really happy with the blush and even a small size doesn't upset me because my collection grows quickly:)

Rating - 5+
Price - 40 euro


No comments:

Post a Comment